With a stroke of 1000 mm the TS1000A from Venset handles very large LCDs/plasmas. Despite the big stroke, the unit only requires a build-in height of 750 mm.
- Anti-squeeze safety protection. If the moving parts of the lift or the LCD/plasma mounted on the lift meet an obstacle in the down-going motion, the lift will stop and reverse. The pressure given before reversing is equal to the weight of the TV that is mounted.
- Remote controlled with RF.
- Peak load of 100 kg and working load of 65/29 kg (see specifications).
- Fits the following VESA standards: 600x400, 600x200, 600x100, 400x400, 400x200, 400x100, 300x300, 200x200, 200x100
- For use with Hinged lid cabinets ONLY
How many remotes can I pair up to a TS700A/1000A?
Up to 10 remotes can be paired to these TV lifts at the same time.
View the Venset TS1000A in Action
All of our TV Lifts, Stands and Mounts are VESA compliant as standard.
That means they will fit the vast majority of Flat Screen TVs out there! We always recommend that you check the VESA size on your TV before ordering to be certain of compatibility so please consult the your TV product manual to ensure VESA compliance. You can also measure the VESA holes on the back of your screen as shown below to work out the VESA standard size you need. To learn more read our VESA Guide.
Manufacturer Advice Regarding Hinged lids on Cabinets:
Models: Venset TS 460A / TS460B / TS700A / TS1000A / TS750
These are powerful lifts and sudden impact / crash effect on the motor can cause damage. The cabinet design is the domain of the cabinet maker but for a general rule any hinged lid should be designed so that at the point of contact by the lid lifter bracket the cabinet lid can be easily pushed open with the tip of one finger.
Models: Venset TS600B
The impact load required to open the lid must be calculated into the lift capacity. So, at the point of contact the total load on the lift body must not exceed 12kg. The lid lifter bracket must be set so that the lid starts to open as soon as the lift moves.