Rocburn Limited send goods using a variety of carriers depending on the size weight and speed of delivery.
- Our aim is to provide the quickest and most cost effective service to you and a typical order will be dispatched for next day delivery.
- Should you required a specific delivery time such as an AM delivery please request this at the time of ordering and you will be given a price based on the products and delivery location.
- Our standard carriage charge is £25 except on products marked as Free Delivery. The delivery service to some areas such as Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands and Islands may vary, you will be notified of this at the time of ordering.
- Should stock not be available you will be notified at the time of order and kept up to date with your orders progress.
- You can track your order progress by visiting the 'My Account' section of the website, logging in with the user you set up duing your purchase and clicking on orders.
Return / Refund / Cancellation Policy
On receipt of your order please check goods for any damage or sign for the goods ‘unchecked’ to enable us to process a claim with our carrier. If you have recieved goods damaged please notify us within 3 days of receipt of your order.
On receipt of your order please check for any shortages and notify us within 5 days. Claims outside this period cannot be accepted.
Should you recieve incorrect goods on your order please notify us within 5 days and we will arrange to collect and re-delivery the correct goods to you or offer a full refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch please notify us by telephone as soon as possible. If goods have already left us please return the goods to us on receipt and we will give you a refund excluding carriage costs incurred by ourselves.
Returns – Standard Stock Items
Before you place your order you should ensure that you read our guide 'How to choose the right lift' to ensure you get the correct item for your project but should you wish to return goods which are standard stock items where there is no fault please ensure you:
- Notify us of the intention to return a product within 5 days.
- Returned the goods to us within 30 days of notification at your cost
- Please ensure the goods are in there original condition, they have not been used and are in there original packaging
- Should damage occur while the goods are in your care we cannot issue a refund
- Goods are deemed to be in your care until they arrive back at our premises
- Goods returned will be subject to a 25% restocking charge
- Returns – Special Stock Items
Should we source special stock items for you we may not be able to accept the return of the stock if the goods are as requested by yourselves and not incorrectly supplied by ourselves.