The Loxit 8431 is a single column wall to floor mounted electric screen lift with heavy duty electric operation and reinforced welded brackets for displays and touch screens up to 84" and a Max screen weight 130kg.
The Hi-Lo Mono Electric Wall Mount has 500mm electric travel screen wall mount and is particularly suited to younger years applications for example in nurseries and primary schools as the Height adjustment is perfect for touch screen and video conferencing applications.
Height from floor to centre of screen:
- Smooth electrical operation raises and lowers the screen by 500mm, allowing all users access to the display.
- Suits VESA patterns up to 800mm wide x 440mm high.
- Cables are tidied away within the mount head and then covered with the ventilated grille for a professional installation.
- Levelling feet for a perfect installation.
- 2 sets of plasterboard installation brackets with multiple fixing points for a sturdy installation. The floor standing electric wall mount allows the weight of the large format display or touch screen to be taken directly to the floor. The wall brackets act as a restraint.
- Integrated 4 way power strip to power the screen and peripherals with just one cable to the mains socket.
- 3m hi-vis mains input cable for additional safety.
- Switched, fused power inlet also includes 3 additional IEC outlets in addition to the 4 way power strip.
- For VESA mount patterns to 800mm x 600mm high use optional bracket set 8975.
All of our TV Lifts, Stands and Mounts are VESA compliant as standard.
That means they will fit the vast majority of Flat Screen TVs out there! We always recommend that you check the VESA size on your TV before ordering to be certain of compatibility so please consult the your TV product manual to ensure VESA compliance. You can also measure the VESA holes on the back of your screen as shown below to work out the VESA standard size you need. To learn more read our VESA Guide.